So Day 5 was all about distress stains.
|1) stained 'kraft resist' (left)|
2) stamping with stains (top right)
3) marbled stains (bottom right)
2) Stamping with stains - I've only had 1 attempt at this so far - fairly please except that I must have 'flooded' the stamp with the picket fence, or pressed down too hard or for too long, as it is very 'splotchy'!!
3) Marbled stains - well, it worked after a fashion, but I definitely need more practice!!!
|my first 3 attempts at 'stained kraft resist - I finally went with my 1st one for my sample tag!|
I'm going to play a bit more tonight (& I've got a few ideas to go with!) and then another whole week with Tim - I can't wait!!
Back soon! Kay