Wednesday 7 December 2011

12 tags - day 7

Kraft glassine - I've wanted to get some for quite a while now, but had always put off getting it, so I thought today, why not treat myself!  I was in London for the day, & made my way to my favourite craft shop there, only to find they hadn't any in stock! (so once again my wishlist has got longer!).  But I really really liked the effect of the glassine holly leaves on Tim's beautiful tag, & I didn't want to just cut some more holly leaves out of cardstock! so...
I experimented with greaseproof paper, crumpled & coloured with alcohol and distress inks -  the paper is quite thin, I think I might have done better with craft vellum?  But anyway, it sort of gives a somewhat similar-ish effect, I think?
And I loved his 'ghost stamping' technique, I can see me using that a lot!
Here it is ...
Back tomorrow!
Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment