I made quite a few tissue wrap flowers practicing the technique, & finally came up with this tag. I used this flower as it had the most similar shaped flowers to the stamped ones!
I coloured the tissue wrap with bubblegum pink Dylusions ink spray before I made the flower, then added some worn lipstick distress ink to tie it in more with the tag, which 'distressed' the flower even further! The button in the middle of the flower was a 'gold' one I'd coloured with alcohol inks a while ago (I can't remember which colours now!). I die cut the leaf from grungeboard, inked it with peacock feather distress ink & added clear embossing powder on top.
Back soon! Kay