Saturday 28 April 2012

12 tags of 2012 - April

I've only just remembered I haven't done Tim's April 2012 tag yet - how remiss of me!! So, just in time, with only a few days left, here's my take on it...


For the tag background, I stamped Tim's sun rays embossing folder with a Dylusions background stamp, and then inked the tag with distress in wild honey, mustard seed & broken china, and with one of the browns (just what was left on the foam blending pad) on the edge.
I used the twigs from the Autumn Gatherings decorative strip for the branches, I added tattered rose distress embossing for blossom (as I haven't got any green) & die cut Tim's small movers & shapers bird.  I had a tiny crown stamp (Making Memories) which I embossed. Finally I added string, a stained adage ticket & a small heart.
Back soon!  Kay

1 comment: